Updated: 5/07/2021 3:10 pm. We update this page with newly available appointments at least weekly
Walk-in Single Shot J&J vaccinations available to NY residents age 60+ at the :
- Former Kodak Hawkeye Parking Lot – Rochester. More Info Here
- All proof of identity and insurance information, if applicable, will be needed.
The VA Finger Lakes has scheduled these Moderna Covid-19 vaccine clinics for veterans, their spouses and caregivers on May 13 and May 20:
- First shots scheduled on Thursday, May 13, or Thursday, May 20
- Appointment required: Call 585.463.2757, Option 3 to schedule
- Appts. may be schedule for the dates above by calling Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- Rochester Calkins Road VA Clinic, 260 Calkins Rd
For NY residents age 16+ Schedule appointment with
Individuals ages 16-17 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian to consent for the vaccine. Please bring a copy of your ID, and your insurance information if applicable.
- Rochester Dome Arena: Pfizer Schedule Here
Walgreens appointments available in Wayne & Monroe Counties.
Wayne County Public Health Dept. COVID-19 Clinics
Check Wayne County Public Health Facebook for new clinic days
NYS COVID-19 Updates Click to sign up for NYS Covid and Vaccine Email Updates
- Information about pharmacies working with NYS to expand vaccination appointments is provided below f0r CVS, Walgreens, and Wegmans. At this time these sites are fully booked. There are no appointments available.
- Be sure to check the specific pharmacy website to ensure you follow all instructions and bring all required documents to receive you vaccination once scheduled
- Search by Pharmacy name: Finger Lakes Region Appointment Finder
Check for NY appointments available at select CVS stores.
Check Wegmans.com/pharmacy for an available appt.
When available Vaccinations are scheduled at:
- all area Wegmans locations are participating in the administration of the vaccine.
- New Appointment Timeslots – Wegmans will open online scheduling for appointments as shipments are confirmed.
- Check Wegmans.com/pharmacy frequently since Wegmans expects appointments to book quickly when vaccine becomes available
- Appointments are first come, first served. Wegmans does not offer a waitlist.
If you know Wegmans customers without a computer, share their news: individuals can schedule a vaccine by calling 1-800-207-6099, Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m: for NY, press 1. Please have your insurance card available when scheduling your appointment. This phone line will only be active when appointments are available.