Updated: 2/25/2021 2:00 pm This page is checked for updates Monday through Friday.
On this page
Information on Covid-19 vaccination sites and appointments for NYS Clinics including
- Finger Lakes (FL) NYS Covid-19 Region
- Wayne County
- Private pharmacies with vaccine distributed by NYS operating in our area as noted
Information on the following Finger Lakes vaccination sites is not included on this page: Mosaic Health, Newark Community Health, Sodus Community Health, and Tops
Information about pharmacies working with NYS to expand vaccination appointments is provided below: CVS, Kinneys (Lyons), Walgreens, and Wegmans.
Determine if you are eligible with links about appointments. Click here to checking on eligibility for you or your family.
List of New York State-operated vaccination locations and availability through April 4th. There are 13 locations including the Rochester Dome Arena and State Fair Expo Center: NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse.
- Check your eligibility
- Make an appointment Scroll down to Wayne County or other county of interest
- Prepare for your appointment with NYS Clinics: Be sure to bring all necessary documents to your appointment.
- At your appointment
At this time there are no appointments available at Wayne County Department of Health (DOH).
Check Facebook for WC Public Health for updated information
- Find information below about pharmacies working with NYS expanding vaccination appointments.
- Prepare for your appointment: Be sure to check the pharmacy website to ensure you follow all instructions and bring required documents to receive you vaccination.appointment.
At this time there are no NY appointments available at area CVS pharmacies.
Check for NY appointments available at select CVS stores.
At this time there are no NY appointments available through February at area Kinney Drugs (Lyons) store. Check again for March scheduling
Check for appointments available at Kinney Drugs in Lyons NY.
At this time there are no appointments available at area Walgreens pharmacies.
- Check for an available appointment
- Prepare for your appointment
At this time there are no NY appointments available at area Wegmans pharmacies
When available Vaccinations are scheduled:
- at Rochester : Pittsford, Chili-Paul, Mt. Read, East Avenue, Newark, Canandaigua, Lyell, Geneva
- New Appointment Timeslots – Wegmans will open online scheduling for appointments as shipments are confirmed. At this time, there is not a confirmed vaccine shipment schedule.
- Check Wegmans.com/pharmacy frequently since Wegmans expects appointments to book quickly when vaccine becomes available
- Appointments are first come, first served. Wegmans does not offer a waitlist.
Staff note: Wegmans customers without a computer can schedule a vaccine by calling 1-800-207-6099, Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m: for NY, press 1. Please have your insurance card available when scheduling your appointment. This phone line will only be active when appointments are available.
NYS COVID-19 Updates Click to sign up for NYS Covid and Vaccine Email Updates