Trustees serve five year terms, January through December, and may serve two full terms. Trustees may serve additional time to fill an open position created when a Trustee is unable to fulfill their full term. Trustees are Ontario residents who volunteer their time for this important community responsibility.
- Alan M. Seigel, President
- Kristen Killion, Vice President
- Vacant, Secretary
- Mike Schoene, Trustee
- Virginia M. Molino, Trustee
- Michele Goodenough, Ex Officio, Treasurer, Non-voting member
Town Councilman, Jeremy Eaton, email@example.com, serves as the Town Liaison to the Library.
2020 Meetings of the Library Board of Trustees
- January 21
- February 18
- March 17 Meeting Canceled
- April 21
- May 18 Regular Meeting held on Monday.
- June 16
- July 21
- August 17 Special Meeting 5:30pm
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
Public meetings will be held monthly, on the third Tuesday, except as noted; no meetings are held in August and December.
All meetings are open to the public and begin at 6:30pm in the Library Community Room.
Board Meeting Minutes
Meeting Minutes available meeting minutes