Trustees serve five year terms, January through December, and may serve two full terms. Trustees may serve additional time to fill an open position created when a Trustee is unable to fulfill their full term. Trustees are Ontario residents who volunteer their time for this important community responsibility.
Current trustees, their executive office, and term follows.
- Alan M. Seigel, President. 2020-2024
- Kristen Killion, Vice President. 2017 – 2021
- Lauren Frank, Secretary. 2019 – 2023
- Anne Jurgens, Trustee 2021-2025
- Vacancy through 2022
- Michele Goodenough, Ex Officio, Treasurer, Non-voting member
- S. Hylen, Library Director, Ex Officio, Non-voting member
Town Councilman, Jeremy Eaton, serves as the Town Liaison to the Library.
Click here to learn more about our open volunteer Trustee positions
2021 Library Board of Trustees Scheduled Meetings
- January 19
- February 16
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- July 20
- August 24, Special Meeting of the Board at 6:00PM in the Community Room. Announced 8/10
- September 21
- November 16
Board meetings will be held bimonthly, on the third Tuesday, except as noted. All meetings are open to the public and begin at 6:30pm, or as announced. As part of NY Forward, in-person public meetings resumed in July, 2021 in compliance with NY Open Meeting Law following NY PAUSE for the COVID-19 pandemic.